I have never had an opportunity like this - I need to be accepted

samano 1 / -  
Please feel free to offer your thoughts on why you think participation in this program will have a big impact on your life.
I have never had an opportunity like this and once I heard about this program my mind was filled with thoughts about how it would be like if I got in. This would be an amazing experience that would allow me to meet people from different parts of the world and see their view upon things and also to share my thoughts with other people that might also be interested in science and the outdoors. If I were to be accepted it would be a huge step for me and I would feel accomplished and full of hope for the future. I feel like I would gain a lot of knowledge in science and outdoor skills with this trip and that it would help me in the future. GOI will help me develop personal growth and improve my character. An opportunity to be part of GOI will open many doors for me and allow me to explore each option. My dreams would become a reality, and an experience like this would stay with me forever.
fortee40 1 / 1  
Im not an expert but i think you should elaborate on why you want to be in that program.

Home / Undergraduate / I have never had an opportunity like this - I need to be accepted