Progress in one's life gives a person the caliber to do something for the others.

highschoolin 1 / 1  
Georgia Tech motto is "Progress and Service". What does that means to you?

To affect the world in a positive way, progress in one's life gives a person the caliber to do something for the others. Coming from India, I have seen how our world is full of ironies- Monumental advances in medical science but mothers still die during childbirth, resources are depleted in wars but not available to keep people safe, farmers commit suicides, countries produce enough food but still millions of children sleep with empty stomachs. To weed out these disparities, service should always be accompanied by progress. Progress and service are two faces of the same coin. This value I have always incorporated in me and connected to people at the local level. Many accomplishments and awards will come in life, but these will not be complete until and unless we take the people who are underprivileged with us.
miraheta 5 / 10 1  
What type of feedback would you like? Your grammar seems fine. What is the prompt?
OP highschoolin 1 / 1  
The prompt is

I want to know if the essay is fine(not grammar wise but content and ththoughwise).

Home / Undergraduate / Progress in one's life gives a person the caliber to do something for the others.