'putting my thoughts into a sketch' - extracurricular activities or work experience

esarcosmos 4 / 10  
please explain if my response is fluid and effective ....and also do comment on any grammatical/mechanical/spelling errors!!...

I often pick up a HB pencil and start putting my thoughts into a lively two - dimensional sketch. Although I often am criticized for doing so while I study, however, I always spare myself a chance to do so. The misleading lingual concept ends somewhere at a picture on the sideline of the paragraph in my textbooks. Pick any of my books and you'll find lot of pictures, I use them to aid my memory. However in my free time I often find a quite place near the haphazard pathways, under the shady tree, besides the lake to sit and fill a blank A4 printing paper with something interesting, which represents my thought. I often wake up early, pick up my bike and start for the early morning drive towards the Sikandra Tomb which is not far away from my home. Sitting on a bench, there I often look for ideas that would help me create my next masterpiece. I often challenge myself with the hardest of the ways to sketch and draw. One such instance that comes in my mind is of my farewell ceremony which was celebrated at my school; I gifted portraits to my friends and teachers as a memento of the time spent together. I hope this skill of mine does help me in my future endeavors at my university and ever after.
Although I am often am criticized

I see you are a gifted person with artistic skills.... However, you do not give them a strong impression about how this skill has helped you shine, stand out others or helped you grow as a person. It just stops at the level of your passion. I feel that you need to give them a message through this and it does not happen.

Give some consideration to this point :)
OP esarcosmos 4 / 10  
@ Did geri doo- I have gone through all your points and i have got it wrt what you want to say....i have to show a bit of professionalism....isn't it?...I actually do sketches ....doodling is a use which i bring my skill to .... I mean I wanted to say that i use my outstanding skills of sketching and drawing in academics which has and would surely give me an edge over others in colleges... so what you think should i do for that and do read my next essay which i have edited myself, however before seeing your edits and do keep in touch i will soon include all your points.... :)

What starts as a misleading lingual concept (What does this mean?) ends with a picture in the margins of my textbooks.

I wanted to say that when i don't understand intricate concept through language means i use my skills in drawings instead

(Give some examples; do you use new styles of drawing?).

what specifically provide here....?like should i give the sketches which i draw or abstract ideas behind
them?

(What grade was this?).

are you asking? ....it was 12 th grade...or should i mention it ?

Home / Undergraduate / 'putting my thoughts into a sketch' - extracurricular activities or work experience