Reflection; This course work helped me improve my drawbacks and enhance my knowledge

KnyazKnyazev 1 / 5 2  
This work was very useful and interesting for me. This is a very topical and modern theme in this rapidly developing high-tech world of information. I was really fascinated by the work on this topic because this theme is very close to me. Also the task was not so easy and work volume was great consequently it helped me to develop personal qualities such as diligence, attentiveness. Moreover this course work contributed to the emergence of interest in Informational Technologies consequently it had great influence on expanding my knowledge in the field of technologies. Besides I was deeply impressed by working in the Excel and this work helped me to improve my knowledge of creating and editing tables, charts and using various kinds of formulas.

Despite all advantages of this work I had some difficulties as well. On the one hand it was difficult to choose the components of personal computer for my family. Due to rapidly developing in technology field there are huge amounts of different components of computer so it was problematic to choose the most suitable one because all of them have special features. Hence, after careful consideration of all parameters, the best choice was determined. But there is another side of coin; this difficulty helped me to improve the skills of analyzing and defining the best components so it will be easier to build my future computers thanks to this course work.

To sum up, this course work helped me to improve my drawbacks and update my knowledge. The next time when I get the same task I will fill the tables in Word and Excel simultaneously because I think it is a good way to do not waste a lot of time.

p.s. please help me to find mistakes and maybe reconstruct sentences
jaijagadeesh 7 / 13  
Despite all advantages of this work I had some difficulties as well. On the one hand it was difficult to choose the components of personal computer for my family.. This sentence is not clear,I don't understand what do you mean to tell.

Due to rapidly developing in technology field there are huge amounts of different components of computer so it was problematic to choose the most suitable one because all of them have special features .This is confusing sentence,and there are no commas. This sentence can be rephrased like this.Due to high competition in technical field,various computers available in the market,most computer comes with special features.Therefor it is hard to choose suitable one.
OP KnyazKnyazev 1 / 5 2  
Thank u very much! have taken under consideration all your recomendation)
mirka - / 1  
too simple language, try to include more academic words
silly278 2 / 9  
I think it is a good way to do not waste a lot of time.

Doesn't sound right.
Hell Yeah 2 / 6  
Due to rapidly developing in technology field...
i dont like this sentence, you should change the construction
OP KnyazKnyazev 1 / 5 2  
Hell Yeah
thank u but jaijagadeesh have already commented on about it
Hell Yeah 2 / 6  
oh im sorry, this is my inattention)
Despite all advantages of this work I had some difficulties as well
it doesnt sounds good, because advantages and difficulties are not going together. if u use advantages it follows that u should use drawbacks or disadvantages. hope u got my idea)

Home / Undergraduate / Reflection; This course work helped me improve my drawbacks and enhance my knowledge