Select one thing you have focused on the most from the time you entered high school until now.

arisuw 1 / -  

Then, describe specifically how this has helped you grow, giving details of actual events that contributed to your growth and what you gained from the process. 200 words.

From the time I entered Alfa Centauri, a competitive private high school, until now, one thing that I like doing is daily self-reflection. Before this, I was an unmotivated kid who received above-average grades. However, on the start of my high school, I pledged to identify my weaknesses and work towards achieving goals. Through introspection, I have been able to examine my thoughts, emotions, and actions.

My journey has been accompanied by high levels of enthusiasm, which have helped me to overcome obstacles. Additionally, I gained valuable insights into effective team management and motivation by taking on the role of student president throughout high school. It was quite challenging, especially with the transition from offline to online, and later to hybrid classes due to the COVID19 pandemic. Communication and organizing events were difficult, but I advocated for my classmates to ensure that their needs were met.

Self-reflection has been a significant contributor to my growth during high school. As I approach graduation, I realized how much my commitment to self-improving redefined my outlook towards life. Looking to the future, I am filled with a sense of anticipation and excitement at the thought of attending the College of Global Arts.

199/200 word count.
You are using a personal insight to respond to what should be a community and social skills development response. While your personal reference to mental health and Covid 19 is good to know about, the response falls short of the explanation regarding how it affected your personal growth, and detailed events that led to this growth. A 200 word essay should be more precise and insightful than this closely guarded response. There is a lack of openness and character development as it affected you and the people within your immediate and / or extended circle. So the reference to growth on your part is vague. You need an actual event to narrate in this case. Something removed from Covid-19 because that experience was actually limiting in personal, character, and social development.

Home / Undergraduate / Select one thing you have focused on the most from the time you entered high school until now.