Skidmore supplement response - why a good match?

hbrad8002 9 / 20  
In brief, why do you feel that Skidmore is a good match for your academic and personal goals? (700 characters)

I have a special interest in Economics. Since I was small, I have always been fascinated by scenes of NYSE and Wall Street on television. Yet my school years directed me in another branch of knowledge: science. I found new fondness in solving Mathematics and Chemistry problems. Soon did I realize that my career path should be oriented parallel to these realms.

At Skidmore, "Creative Thought Matters." At Skidmore, my creativity will be put for trial. Skidmore will be an excellent laboratory for me to experiment different combinations of knowledge. The strong, encouraged personalized education there will allow me to explore my unexplored intellectuality. Skidmore will help me define my future.

(699 characters with spaces)

So what do you guys think?
thank you
yf8651 16 / 31  
I think your essay is a little bit too broad and general. You know, because of the word limit in you case, every word counts. You need to cut down some unnecessary materials until you feel that any further cut is quite painful. Then add some more details. limiting your word to just 700 characters while show as many useful info as possible is a hard work, but you have to manage it.

Good luck!

Home / Undergraduate / Skidmore supplement response - why a good match?