never go sky diving - Why Brown supplement too creative?

rianhawaiian 4 / 17  
Why Brown? 200 words.

Rough Draft:
Brown is like no other. Even among his Ivy League buddies Brown stands out as the quirky and funny friend, the one who's down to earth and gets along with everyone else. He offers his friends no judgment when they come to him with their problems, suggesting solutions that are not so easily recognized at first. Brown has a close knit group of friends because he likes the sense of community it gives him. He is the first to pose the most baffling of questions, tickling his friends' minds and making them really think for once. Brown is the companion who, without him, you would never go sky diving because the activity is out of your comfort zone. Sometimes you wonder if Brown has weird things like books bound with human skin hiding in his personal library (he does). Brown challenges you and makes you want to pull your hair out some days, but you remain loyal because he feeds your curiosity and always pushes you to explore what hasn't been explored before. There are no boundaries with Brown. He just wants to have his friends feel free and live their lives to the fullest.

Is it too out of the box? Should I be more straight foward and just answer normally? Is this worth polishing? Any feedback is much appreciated. Thank you!
Chetan96312 1 / 2 1  
I think you have a good concept. With so many applications they receive I think its OK to bet the farm and go out of the box.

You can probably work on making it more together and intricate. Perhaps also creatively tell why you are compelled to this kid Brown.

Give me some feedback on my essay please! :)
OP rianhawaiian 4 / 17  
Oh thanks. And I'll take a look at yours!

Can anyone help, please? Thanks bunches :3
boston1002 2 / 19 3  
Wow! I love your supplement.. it's so out there! (Good out there). You should be proud of yourself. I think it's a very solid supplement.. I really can't see anything to change. :)

Please look at my essay down below if you don't mind :)
OP rianhawaiian 4 / 17  
Thanks sir. I guess I'll go with this topic. Anyone have suggestions to perfect it? :D

Home / Undergraduate / never go sky diving - Why Brown supplement too creative?