'spent all my life in Georgia' - Furman Supplement essay.

gugavar 2 / 2  
I have to submit the essay today or tomorrow, please help me improve the essay.
Thank you very much indeed. here is the essay:

As you look back over your life up to this point, what things have you done that provide clues about who you are and who you are becoming?

Of all the presents we could be living, we happen to live right here, right now. We are here because the path we followed couldn't have taken us anywhere else. But it was no straight line; of all the choices we could have made, we did the right ones, as all others would have taken us elsewhere. Whatever we do today will define what our tomorrow will be.

I have spent all my life in Georgia and if I were to describe myself I would say I am Georgian, with Georgian traits and characteristics. I am a unique individual, but the environment in which I spent my past left a deep trace on my character. I am confident that my interests are the result of my experiences. I'm interested in physics or generally in science, because my interaction with the spheres was pleasing and exciting.

Our comprehension that is the consequence of never-ending trial and error method is derived from the past. As I look back over my life I see numerous connections of my actions and surroundings that eventually resulted in me and my character.
mursel 6 / 12  
essay is not so perfect but good please try to certify more and try to write with formal way don't use like right now this will be okay in speaking but i writing this is informal

Home / Undergraduate / 'spent all my life in Georgia' - Furman Supplement essay.