Personal Statement Essay for UCAS for a Nursing Degree

Samantha1111 1 / 3  
My wish is to be included in the nursing degree course to become a child nurse. Even if the roles of a nurse can be challenging and demanding, the experiences and rewards will be priceless. It would be such a great career where I could help and care for children of all ages.

The nurses helped me get better when I had my first major burn on my leg. Nurses are the backbone of the hospital, and I want to be included.

Wanting to be in the medical field lead me to choosing science in high school and I graduated top of my class with CXC grades of General One in Human and Social biology, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Later on I finished my Associate degree in General studies Science graduating as valedictorian of the college.

During the vacation, I participated in the clinical exploration program where I worked rotations with different people from nurses to dentists in a hospital environment,not only was this program exciting it strength my desire for nursing and it helped me gain hands-on experience and knowledge of the health profession.

I currently work as a receptionist at Epic Corporate and Consultancy Services, which is developing my organization skill and also my interpersonal skills which involves communication with random people on a daily basis. I also work half-days as an assistant on weekends at FamilyCare Medical Services where I help patients fill- out forms and prepare for the doctor.

I have a patient, dedicated, hard working character so I am the co-leader of a Youth Group and Choir where my interpersonal,organization and decision-making skills are crucial for the success of the group.

In my spare time I like to practice the guitar which in turn teaches me to have patience and discipline when learning. I also help students with their work after school, this started when a foreign girl needed to learn English before starting high school, still working with her after two years it makes me feel so wonderful to see the mass improvement from not knowing a word in English to succeeding in class.

I know nursing will not be an easy road, but I will overcome the obstacles. I have the motivation and i am waiting for this upcoming year
aryaayra 7 / 19 2  
Nurses are the backbones of the hospital

not only was this program exciting it strength my desire for nursing and it , but also helped me gain hands-on experience and knowledge of the health profession.

hope those help.. :)
My wish is to be included in the nursing degree course to become achild nurse.

"child nurse"? Is this the term they use in this program? Or is it Pediatric nurse? Anyway, I favor the title "pediatric nurse" as it sounds more professional.

The nurses helped me get better when I had my first major burn on my leg

I still remember how they helped me recover when I had a major burn on my leg.
Wanting to be in the medical field leadled me to choosingchoose science in high school
OP Samantha1111 1 / 3  
Yes it called child nursing that the name of the degree

Home / Undergraduate / Personal Statement Essay for UCAS for a Nursing Degree