'techniques and tips in graphics'- Graphic Design Admissions 150 words

yumyum242 2 / 2  
I once read something someone said about how art affected their life, she explained that she loved the way it made others around her feel, she loved that it could change the mood of persons around her. That is how i feel through the expression of my work. I think that The Art Institute can help me as a artist grow and recieve opportunities I could not find elsewhere. I can learn techniques and tips in graphics to help me in my future careers. I honestly don't have plans as yet for what exactly i want to do with a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, but i find that the beauty of it. I can be taken down that path where I will feel the strongest, where I will feel the most confident and where I will find the most passion. Quite frankly i love the fields of Graphic Design: topography, advertising, packaging...there are so many different paths that can be taken for Graphic Design, and i am captured by all of these paths. I know the field of graphic design is so demanding in these times, and although this field is very competitive, i feel as though i have the passion and will to make it in this field. I think that the Art Institute of Miami will really build me as a Graphic Design artist, and will lead me to the path i am destined to be in. MIU has the a excellent Graphic Design curriculum, very well rounded. Its reputation and size also lead to my desires of attending the Art Institute of Miami.
niklev 2 / 7  
sounds great- but I think at the beginning you should be more specific about who your referring to

Home / Undergraduate / 'techniques and tips in graphics'- Graphic Design Admissions 150 words