Only by undergoing the trials and challenges of human affairs.

akifang 1 / -  
Please help me check this essay, thank you very much!!

Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.

"Only by undergoing the trials and challenges of human affairs do we become strong and resilient" There is one experience of mine which was impacted me deeply, it made me learn the importance of respect, tolerance, independent, confidence and so on.

When I was 13 I transferred my middle school from a small town to a big city, which is 2 hours drive far from my home and my family. I supposed to make many new friends and have a happy time. I thought people would like me as my old friends did. However things did not go well at the beginning. I was isolated from the second morning of my new school. The girls in my class or in this school are rich, fashion and had good background. No wonder they would call me "bumpkin". They even had rules I had to follow. I never was being treated like that before. I felt humiliate and alienated. I cried in my bed and missed my family and my old friends.

It was the worst time in my life; I knew no one, and no one wanted to know me. The only thing I could get was cold look. It was like one girl on an island spends her lonely life with cold abatis. I had to think about many questions. Why people could judge others without any understanding? What was true friendship? Was I not outgoing enough or maybe they were not used to me? So I had a last try to join those girls. When once I walked with three of the girls and tried to join their conversation very politely. Unfortunately, they just ignored me, and I found out I was not myself anymore. I lost my happiness and confidence. Hence I slowed down my step, they past me, and I turned around walk on my own way. I realised that if you could not be understand by someone, then you do not need to. I could not be affected by others' negative perception, they did not know me, but I knew who I am and what's in my heart. As mother told me "Always be yourself, someday they will understand you" Believed in myself, I could be a successful instead of isolates.

Therefore, leave alone those girls I had a plenty of time to focus on my study, I played football with boys, the sport girls would never touch, I did not need to care about gossips, and I made friends with other classes. I ran for school leader and emceed school performance, although I used to be shy to talk in front of public, I caught every opportunity to change to improve myself. At the final examination of the term, I got the highest mark in my class, and scholarship of school. Suddenly, I became famous in the class, the girls started to talk with me like a close friend. Because they taught me one lesson, as requital taught them how to study and how to respect. Respect others you always have friends.

Life could not be always smoothly, we need to overcome difficulties, not to be overcome by them. To forgive others is in fact being kind to ourselves. As one of my teacher praised me "you are not just get a smart head, but also a capacious heart"
littlegirl88 1 / 2  

When I was 13 I transferred to my middle school from a small town to a big city, which is 2 hours drive far from my home and my family. I suppose
Zeinab1383 5 / 43  
littlegirl88
The girls in my class or in this school arewere rich,...
XXXXX XXXXXX said, "Only by undergoing the trials and challenges of human affairs do we become strong and resilient." There is one... ---- tell who said this.

Take out the extra words:
There is o One childhood experience of mine which was impacted me deeply: ___________ (name of experience). It made me learn the importance of respect, tolerance, independent, confidence and so on.

Oh, do it like this! :-)

One childhood experience of mine which was impacted me deeply: When I was 13 I transferred my middle school from a small town to a big city, which is a two-hour drive far from my home and my family. It made me learn the importance of respect, tolerance, independent, confidence and so on.

Then, start paragraph 2:
I was supposed to make many new friends and have a ...

Home / Undergraduate / Only by undergoing the trials and challenges of human affairs.