'I have the whole world' - Union College

loolaa 1 / -  
At Union, a liberal arts education includes interdisciplinary study, undergraduate research, opportunities for international study and involvement in Minerva Houses. Why is Union a good fit for you? (250 words)

Set history the center, rotate a circle, I have the whole world. There is no doubt that I am an ambitious person who aims to master all aspects, all academic fields with my interest in history. An interdisciplinary study is what I am looking for. I am so excited to know that Union College will offer me a chance to study all the subjects I love. I have studied playing the piano for ages and don't want to stop it when I go abroad. With the interdisciplinary program, I can continue pursuing my hobby professionally and link it to my major of history. Besides, although business and history seem irrelevant, I can study both of them in a lesson about the Silk Road and capitalism. How have we evolved? That can be regarded as a history question as well as a biology question. How many system of society have our mankind experienced? I need come over a sociology course to answer the question. History does not stand alone, does not mean the past, it opens the door to every aspect of life, from art to science, from sport to religion. Thanks to the program, I can examine history more deeply and have more jobs opportunities in the future. I believe that Union College's interdisciplinary study grants me an opportunity to accomplish all the skills and knowledge simultaneously which no other university can do.

Help me edit please!
Thanks a lot, I will return your favor!
surajpoudel - / 3  
you can add that Union has a unique system for a liberal arts college - one major, which is ur intrest, some compulsory subjects, and electives - these are optional and can be doctored to your intrests. visit this link for more - union.edu/academic/academic-program/index.php

the reason i am saying this is because you can add some of this info into your last 2 lines to make it more personalized in regards to union maybe...as for grammar/summarizing the last commenter has aided you adequately i believe. you have already tackled the question creatively. i think you are gonna get in - im applying myself and cant say the same for myself sadly

Home / Undergraduate / 'I have the whole world' - Union College