IELTS WRITING TASK 2 : ABOUT ABROAD STUDY

rian31 14 / 22  
hello friends
please give me your suggestion for my practice
thanks

In the past, when students did a university degree, they tended to study in their own country.
nowadays, they have more opportunity to study abroad.
what are the advantages and disadvantages of this development ?
you should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your argument with examples and relevant evidence.

The students just study in their nation and are rarely to abroad study because of many reasons in the past. But for now, they have more chances for studying in another country. I am more likely this opportunity for building future leader. But there are so many benefits even drawbacks of abroad study. While this trend will lead to students in building up their carier, it has also several advantages.

In this paragraph, i will explain about disadvantages of abroad study. Firstly, to get LoA (Letter Of Acceptance) it is difficult from another university, because you must send an essay, personal statement and score of ielts. Ever country has different standart for ielts for example United States, United Kingdom, Australia with band 6.5. but several country have band 4 until 6 such as Thailand, China and many more. It will consume time and for several people it is waste time. Secondly, the geography conditional must suit our body. I heard from the leader of LPDP, Mr Abdul Kahar said one of the awardee in Canada cant survive because if he comes out home he will be nose blood. Thirdly, we can found some environmental not good for moeslim religion. They feel difficult to find "halal food" it means refreshment allowed by god. The last point is to survive with their cultures, maybe when arrived feel strange people but as time goes on it will be common.

For advantages of studying abroad is so important especially for this country. Because this nation needs smart people for making better future. I think we can learn about their diversity in other country. One of the most advantages is the chance to entrance the university in the world.
Hi Riandi, below are thoughts on your essay.

The students just study in their nation and are rarely [...] building up their carier, it has also several advantages.
The above paragraph is quiet confusing, therefore, I have a suggestion for you.

University and college students often study in their own country and rarely overseas. However, this trend is not happening now, there are more chances to study abroad now more than ever. I believe that this trend is more likely to build a future leader and just like any other endeavor, there advances and drawbacks that this trend brings us.

- Thirdly, we can foundfindsome environmentalan environment
- not good for moeslimMuslim religion.
- refreshments and food allowed by godGod .
- when they arrivedthey feel strange
- people but as time goes on it will be common.

There you have it Riandi, I left the last paragraph for you to practice and learn how to follow thru with the above suggested remarks.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The students just study in their nation and are rarely to abroad study because of many reasons in the past.

Students in past were more likely to study in their own countries.

But for now, they have more chances for studying in another country.

More students today prefer studying overseas

But there are so many benefits even drawbacks of abroad study

Mention the drawbacks clearly exactly upfront, so you help reader understand what will be discussed in the following paragraphs.

it has also several advantages.

Again, this sentences does not bring much help as it sounds too vague

In this paragraph, i will explain about disadvantages of abroad study.

This is a rough start. When it comes to topic sentence, you simply paraphrase what is in the thesis statement.

I heard from the leader of LPDP, Mr Abdul Kahar said one of the awardee in Canada

IELTS is an international exam, so you need to present current issues within international scale rather thank talking about the local one.

A heap of luck

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING TASK 2 : ABOUT ABROAD STUDY