IELTS Academic essay: Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time

Altaa 11 / 22  
Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time for quality of life. What do you think about it? What other factors are necessary to live a good quality of lifestyle?

Individuals have different perception about what is the good quality of life. In my point of view, the good quality of life means how much person satisfied with its living conditions. How much satisfaction get person might be the measurement of his happiness. High satisfaction always leads to feel happy. Satisfaction of one's life is determined by many factors such as good jobs which could earn lots of money, good physical health, high education and enough free time to enjoy one's life. All of these factors are have their role in quality of life.

One factor that might affect having a good quality of life is having enough money. It can be bought by money the things, such as nice big house, someone wants which means he/she can have a good quality of life. Money can be used also for pursuing higher education which is one main factor for finding good job with lots of earning. Some people who want to study for higher level in best universities abroad could not study because of their financial situation even they have full of potential to study. It is common for people who are in poor or developing countries.

However money is the one of vital part of good quality of life, spending all the time for giving attention just in pursuing money is not the good way for living. People get more happiness when enjoying with the activities they interested and time spending with their close one or family members. When just working for money and spending all time for this goal makes one's life boring and loneliness at the end. Having an enough free time to spend for its loved ones or its favorite activities makes human to feel happy at the end.

Another aspect of having a good quality of life is the place and environment you live in. Living in clean, comfortable and free of fear places helps to feel satisfied in current living condition.

In conclusion, quality of life depends on many factors and all of them have their essential role in human beings' lifestyle. In my view, the most important factor of good quality of life is the mental and physical health. There is a Mongolian proverb "Most important happiness in human's life is its health". Being robust and healthy, person could work and study for further pursuit of happiness.
Individuals have different perception about what is the good quality of life.

Different individuals have different perceptions about what a good quality life means.

In my point of view, the good quality of life means how much person satisfied with its living conditions.

... Actually you need to introduce your topic before expressing any view. Tell the reader what this prompt is about. It is;

Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time for quality of life

Now introduce the topic with your own words;
Some people view that money has very little to do with a quality life and what is more important is that the free time one has got to enjoy life.

Now tell what you think about this idea!
OP Altaa 11 / 22  
Thank you so much for your feedback.
vmtct 6 / 7  
Very well essay, hope it didn't take you long time to write this piece as you should spend only 40 minutes doing the writing task 2. By the way, refer quotes in the essay would be wonderful as long as you can remember and apply them suitably.
OP Altaa 11 / 22  
Thank you for your feedback. keep looking at my further essays .

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Academic essay: Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time