THERE ARE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES TO BECOMING AN INHABITANT OF A MODERN CITY

Nam Sang 1 / -  
I am a beginning learner of English. Could you give me some advice? Thank you a lot!

In the past, most people would like settling in the peace villages. Nowadays, living of people have changed rapidly, a number of people prefer to move to the big cities to live. Because the living in the big cities is more convenient. There are advantages and disadvantages to becoming an inhabitant of a modern city.

I believe there are three main benefits. The first point, life is very convenience. For instance, you have lots of choices for picking up a kind of transports to move from a place to another, or you can drop by the shops for food, clothes, medicine, and so on. Also, there are much chances to work. You can easily find a job that is suitable to your abilities. Moreover, the city is the best place where located many of fabulous and first-rate University. You need to arrive these destinations for learning that help you improve your knowledge.

I think many of disadvantages are pollution and poison. Firstly, it is not difficult to realize the air pollution. This is totally because of the emission exhausted by all kind of vehicles. Besides, you always feel stress and tired that caused by the extreme noises such as the siren, machines, crowd...Finally, the poisoned food is one of the factors that significant took most of the city inhabitants worry about. They have to eat the food without cleared origination. All of them is not fresh and contend some agents to store.

In my opinion, the advantages of living in the big cities are greater than living in the small villages. You may be living in the not good environment. However, you can enjoy the life which is easier. That sound great when we live in a place where is very simple to get something for eating, moving, relaxing...and attend to the best universities.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
I am a beginning learner beginner of English learner.

Nowadays, living of peoplehave it has changed rapidly,.

A number of people prefersto movemoving to the big cities to live.Because because the living in ...

There are advantages and disadvantages toof becoming an ...

The first point, lifebig cities' live is very convenience.

Also, there are muchmany chances to work.
ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
Here are a little correction for your writing, hope this helps.

I am a beginning learner of English beginner of learning English.

...people would like settling to settle in ...

Nowadays, living of peoplepeople lifehavehas changed rapidly,

Also, there are much many chances to work.
Moreover, the city is the best place where located many of fabulous (..................) -----> you need to add a 'noun' after adjective

I think many of the disadvantages are ...
This is totally ------> totally of what? ( need a noun or an adjective after adverb)

That sounds great when we live in a place ...

Home / Writing Feedback / THERE ARE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES TO BECOMING AN INHABITANT OF A MODERN CITY