AN ESSAY ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF LIVING IN THE MODERN WORLD

HAPPYLE 1 / -  

MODERN WORLD LIFE - PROS AND CONS

Over the years, mankind has developed their lives using diffident innovations. The modern world brings many benefits which help people's lives improve. On the other hand, living in the modern world also has drawbacks that affect human life. First of all, it is maintained that the modern world. makes our life condition better and better. Thanks to the development in technology, people nowadays can access to the information from all over the world easily conveniently ... and fairy, That means every person could keep pace with the vital changes minute by minute of the world Moreover, people also have better treatment and might live longer In other words, they can recover from their sickness (or disease) , even in a critical condition perfectly with the development of The medical industry Besides advantages it cannot be denied that living drawback. People in the modern world are always busy and they do not have time to relax or spend time with their family. In addition, the number of teenagers giving up in studying or involving in illegal activities has raised up. In a nutshell, living in the modern world brings both advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, I personally think that people will have different ways to improve our lives more.
Avoid using ellipses in an academic paragraph. Since an ellipse indicates a wandering of thought, it should not be used in a writing situation where specific thought expression is required. You should only use the ellipses when writing a creative paper or a work of fiction, rather than an academic or professional paper.

Divide your presentation into 2 sections next time. You should use paragraphs to create more clarity in your presentation. That means, write one paragraph for the advantage. End that discussion paragraph. Then start a new discussion paragraph, end that one as well. That gives the reader a clearer opportunity to analyse your given discussion points on an individual basis. That is going to benefit your grammar range and accuracy considerations.
Love478 1 / 1  
It is very important that whenever you write pros and cons, write them in 2 separate structured paragraphs. Your essay lacks structured response.

Home / Writing Feedback / AN ESSAY ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF LIVING IN THE MODERN WORLD