Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 3

Advertisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life. Is it a positive or negative

sundiee ne 1 / -  
Nowadays. advertising has a significant popularity. This trend has more drawbacks than benefits.
On the one hand, promotion campaigns help customers make a right buying decision. This is because advertisements have a function that is give all of the information about the products. As a result, consumers can know about the benefit, ability of the goods and services that they are confusing should or not buying. For example, a person who want to purchase a television, thanks to advertisements they can compare many places where have a lot of brands. Customers, therefore, have a decision base on their budget and demand. In contrast, in the past, when advertisements do not appear anywhere, it is so difficult for someone who need to buy a product which though a fine process finding.

On the other hand, advertisement campaigns have more negative side. Firstly, advertising can make customer make a bad buying decision. The cause is company often use commercial, grimmer to inform false function about their products. Consequently, people overspend our budget to buy some goods which is not useful for them. For instance, brands frequently contact with famous people to introduce their products to a lot of people. And fan's famous people will buy all of products which are introduced by people they like. Moreover, advertisements can be annoying. Because, nowadays, this is hardly to watch a video without interrupted by advertisements. Therefore, consumers usually wait promotion videos before the content they want starts. That why, many people may feel infrusted.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15258  
The essay will receive sa failing score for several reasons. The first is that your prompt restatement is unclear and incomplete. You have to present these from the first person point of view since you are being asked for an opinion as a part of the Task Accuracy requirement. Therefore, you should be using the pronoun I, then indicating your opinion, and the 2 reasons in support of your point of view.

The reasoning paragraphs will also get a failing score because you have not strongly justified your preference for the negatives of the discussion. The comparison discussion will not work in this case because you have been asked for a single opinion, your personal insight into the topic, creating a single opinion discussion requirement for the essay.

Your discussions per paragraph are not very clear either. You are relying too much on examples and very little on actual explanations that would explain the descriptions you have provided. You do not need all these examples. The essay could get a passing score with just one, well explained and fully justified explanation as the basis of your opinion.
lanadelrey 1 / 1  
Your essay contains several grammatical mistakes, you also relies too much on providing example instead of explain your points radically. Also, paraphrased prompt is too sketchy, along with that is your unclear perspective of the prompt, as a result, your writing will not receive a high score in terms of task respond. Moreover, your writing is hard to be understood, since your arrangement of ideas is not really clear, aslo because of these unnecessary examples you gave.
Consider these aspects and rewrite another version of it.
Hope this helps!

Home / Writing Feedback / Advertisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life. Is it a positive or negative
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: