All age groups witness the same difficulties when living abroad, but older have language issues

Linda91 30 / 40 3  
The chart below shows information about the problems of people have when they go to live in other countries.

The bar chart gives information about the problem that people in different aged face when they live in other countries, and it measured by the percentage. The most significant piece to emerge from the chart is that all age groups witness the same difficulties, but the percentage of elderly people who have problem in language learning is higher than the others.

Moving to a more detailed analysis, the age of 18-34 group experience higher problem in forming friendship with 45%. Then, the young people find a difficult matter in the place to live is at around 39%, which is followed by 29% of people who have problem to learn local language. Subsequently, the middle aged look having difficulties in all problems at least below two-fifth.

In contrast, the greatest problem which is faced by people of over 55 is learning to speak the local language with below three-fifth. The other problems such as finding accommodation and making friends are not the problematic with less than a third.

ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
... the percentage of elderly people who have the problem in language learning is higher than the others.

... the age of 18-34 group experience the higher problem in forming a friendship with 45%.
... followed by 29% of people who have the problem to learn local language. Subsequently, the middle agedmiddle-aged look having difficulties in ...

don't forget the article....

Home / Writing Feedback / All age groups witness the same difficulties when living abroad, but older have language issues