Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS Writing Task 1: three main difficulties each age has to face when they live abroad

Tracy Nguyen 15 1 / -  

the problems people have when they go to live in other countries

The bar chart demonstrates three main difficulties each age has to face when they live abroad. Overall, while sorting out finances was the biggest concern to people aged from 18 to 34 years old, sorting out healthcare was more common to people from 35 to 54 years old, and also over 55 years old.

From 18 to 34 years old, sorting out finances held the first place with nearly 35%. Meanwhile, sorting out healthcare had 32%, making it the second place with 3 % fewer. The least common problem was finding schools for their children with only about 6%, meaning it was 5 times lower than sorting out healthcare.

Furthermore, from over 35 years old, sorting out healthcare started to become the most important problem since it ranked first in both groups of age (38% and 36% respectively). Sorting out finances held exactly 35% in the group of people from 35 to 54 years old while people from over 55 years old only had approximately 29%. Finding schools for their children increased to 19%, yet dropped to 3% when people turned over 55. Eventually, it still had the lowest percentage.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Writing Task 1: three main difficulties each age has to face when they live abroad