Age of the Internet which brings the world so close to each other

brainlair 1 / -  
More and more people seem interacitng with one another since internet gain popularity.As a result,the expension of differnt languages around the globe.Through the internet people share values, culture and style, it does help not only promoting a language , but also a culture , as well.Furthermore, Culture itslef playes an effective role and teaches the lingo.More interaction with culture means, more we come closer to the that language.It will be argued that acceleration in learning a language,ofcourse, gets an extra push and help from culutre.

To begin with,lets have a glance on history and facts,English languge gaind more popularity and spread becasue of cultural involvement .To illustrate, British rule around the globe , did help expansion of Eglish language as people used to interact with English on daily bases.Forthermore, more and more people seem fimilar with english lingo.it did promote the progression of language.For example, French can't speak English as good as Indians ,because of domination of the english in the region , in india, it did play and prodigious role in promiting the English lanugag. In addition , a student learn little or less than a student who learns a foreging langage having live in that culture.As world is getting closer , globel languages, such as: Englsh,frech seem expanding.

Neverthless, despit addmitting that culture's important role in promoting a foreign languge is phenomonon,but we can't really say that languge learning a language,definitly, do need culutre's pillar to stand.As a rule, language grammer, spells, and other part of a languge , ofcourse, do not need such help in prmotion of lingo.

So, inconclusion, let me reiterate that learing a foreing language could gain a prodigious expansion and acceleration in its popularity if we bring the culture role in to learn a language .As a result, language does improve and gain its popularity ,as wel as culture , too.
Capitalize Internet.
capitalize English
Use a spell checker.

More and more people seem to be interacting with one another since the Internet gained popularity.

This sentence has no verb:
As a result,the expansion of different languages around the globe has occurred . --- I added "as occurred" as a verb.

Through the Internet people share values, culture and style; it does help not only promoting a language, but also a culture.

To begin with, lets have a glance on history and facts. The English language gained ...

Use a spell checker and correct some of those mistakes! I look forward to seeing the next draft!! :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Age of the Internet which brings the world so close to each other