TOEFL - Do you agree with the viewpoint that people are now easier to becom educated

ee470474137 1 / 1  
Some people argue as if it is a general truth that people now getting more convenience in becoming educated compared to those in the past. From my perspective, people living in the modern society exceed in the ways they could gain knowledge. There are numerous reasons why I hold confidence on them ,namely, change in perception of education , the increasing convenient of gaining access to information and national support of educational policy etc. I would explore only a few primary ones here.

First, as time advanced, comparing with traditional education model, our view about education has been definitely changed. People nowadays are under overwhelming pressure from the increasing number of competitors resulting from the growth of population. Parents would dedicate energy to the improvement of their children's education quality to promote their competitiveness. Therefore, sending children to America or other country who has advanced education system has become a kind of trend and a inevitable choice for those parents which is unimaginable to us in the past.

Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that, as technology developing, the appearance of computer and Internet give us more opportunity to acquire knowledge, which can offer us the way to get well-educated in a shorter time. For example, People nowadays are provided with online services by which they are capable of searching information instead of going to the library. Additionally, we can figure our that e-mail has played a crucial role in interaction between professors and students. Without these advanced technology, there is no way that we can absorb such many information in a short time.

What is more, it is the innovation of educational policy that creates numerous opportunities which is beneficial to different level people. A great amount of university and school has been built and the infrastructure of education has been updated. For those who cannot afford their tuition, variety of scholarship can give them chance to accept higher-education. Many country even established a compulsory policy to decrease the rate of illiterate.

In a word, nowadays people can receive education more convenient than before.
trungandhoai 7 / 20  
Here are some grammar mistakes and sentence structures you have made in your essay. And I think it's ok. I will discuss about the ideas later cause there is not many spaces for me :)

First, as time has advanced, comparing with traditional education model, our view about education has been definitely changed. People nowadays are under overwhelming pressure from the increasing number of competitors resulting from the growth of population. Parents would dedicate energy to the improvement of their children's education quality to promote their competitiveness. Therefore, sending children to America or other country who has advanced education system has become a kind of trend and a inevitable choice, for those parents which is unimaginable to us in the past.

Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that as technology developing, the appearance of computer and Internet give us more opportunity to acquire knowledge, which can offer us the way to get well-educated in a shorter timebecause of technology development, people now can access easier to knowledge through computer and Internet.

For example, People nowadays are provided with online services by which they are capable of searching information instead of going to the library ,which enable them to search for information instead of going to the library. Additionally, we can figure our out that e-mail has played a crucial role in interaction between professors and students.(Can you give us some examples?) Without these advanced technology, there is no way that we can absorb such many lots of information in a short time.

What is more, it is the innovation of educational policy that creates numerous opportunities which is beneficial to different level people( different people is enough. You do not need to tell different level people) A great amount of university and school has been built and the infrastructure of education has been updated. For those who cannot afford their tuition, variety of scholarship can give them chance to acceptachieve higher-education. Many country countries have even established a compulsory policy ( policy is already compulsory) to decrease the rate of illiterate. Trung Le
trungandhoai 7 / 20  
And about the ideas, for the no.1 reason. I think it would be better if change this People nowadays are under overwhelming pressure from the increasing number of competitors resulting from the growth of population. into this People nowadays are under overwhelming pressure from the increasing number of competitors resulting from the global competitiveness. Because many works which used to belong to American have nowadays switched to other countries due to low cost and efficiency.

For the no.2 reason, I think we should view the crucial role of email in more broad term not only in just interaction between profeesors and students :). You may give examples about how people exchange information, their work through e-mail comparing to writting letters in the past. This wll help clarify your ideas more.

And for the no.3 reason, I think it's ok.

Those are things that I think will help your essay become better. Have a good day :)
ichenk 1 / 1  
Many country countries have even established a compulsory policy to decrease the rate of illiterate.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL - Do you agree with the viewpoint that people are now easier to becom educated