Air pollution and planes. The government should look for a solution in the industrial sector instead

Kimichi89 5 / 8 1  
Restricting air travel is the only way to prevent air pollution. Do i agree or disagree?

This world has modern transportation models these days. One of those is air transportation which is commonly known by using airplane. Some people think that it causes air pollution and it should be restricted, while the others believed that air travel has not big effect in air pollution problem, so that cannot be prohibited.

There are several reasons why air transportation should not be restricted. First, talking about air pollution, the airplanes use aviation fuel for their fuel. Aviation fuel is the lightest one. It is more like water from the others such as oil and gasoline, so it does not give big negative impact in pollution.

An airplane flies more than 30.000 feet from the ground. That area is more clear, so people do not get the bad effect from that.

The last is that factories are the biggest problem for world pollution, not only in air pollution but also in environment pollution. Building a factory should have a large area, so it is needed to cut so many trees and plants. It gives more dangerous side for all creatures. How about air pollution? When making some products, factories have to burn so many things, this burning process produces big smoke, and that is the big problem in air pollution.

However, some people think that air travel activities should be reduced. The reason is because there are so many airplanes fly around the world. Although a plane produces small air pollution, it will be different when a hundred planes travel around every day. More air pollution will be occurred.

In conclusion, an opinion said that restricting air transportation is the best way to reduce air damage while another opinion argues that it is not the biggest air problem so it cannot be restricted. I think that air travel is important, it will move everything faster than the other transportation models. The government should look more about factories activities. They should make so many rules for them to reduce more pollutions.
arifkoushik 2 / 4 1  
@Kimichi89
Hi Kimichi,
I would say that argument against factories are not strong enough. You might want to elaborate them a little bit, and bring in some facts and figures to support your argument.

cheers!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Air pollution and planes. The government should look for a solution in the industrial sector instead