The idea of banned air transportation is not the best solution for air pollution

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Restriction air travel is the only way to prevent air pollution
Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, many people travelled around the world faster and more easily thanks to air transportation. Many travelers are likely to choose air transportation because of their efficiency and cheap. Although air transportation is contributed to air pollution, the idea of banned air transportation is not the best solution.

Those support the restriction of air travel believe that this restriction will reduce a large quantity of air pollution. According to Green peace organisation, the quantity of air pollution, produce in a single travel from New York to London takes 1,3 tonne of emission. A very large number. And around the world at least there is a 500 flight every day. Such a big air pollution will harm our world and pollution in the sky will cause acid rain. People who support the idea of air pollution restriction believe that air transportation is taking a majority of problem-related to the environment.

However, there are a number of reasons why the restriction of air pollution is a bad idea. The first reason is; air pollution is the most efficient transportation compared other transportation. For example, people who take a journey from Surabaya to Jayapura with ship need at least one week to arrive at the destination. Meanwhile, with the plane it only takes 5 hours. Not only this, air transportation also transports a lot of goods from other countries. As the result, the global trade will more efficient. Finally, air transportation is the only reliable transportation in several small districts in developing countries.

In conclusion, it is evidence that air transportation is the most efficient transportation and ireservable with other transportation. I hope that in the future the air travel would be eco-friendlier for the continuation of the world.
Kimichi89 5 / 8 1  
brother jojo, i will try to help you to evaluate this article

Nowadays, many people travelled (traveled,but i think we use present tense for this introduction) ) around the world faster and more easily (where is the subject?) thanks to ...

However, there are (is, because you talk about a number,,so it is singular) a number of reasons why ...
... transportation compared (with/to) other transportation.
In conclusion, it is (an) evidence that air (...) and ireservable (what does the word ireservable mean?) with other transportation.

thank you
nda18 46 / 81 9  
Hi yonathan, here are my review towards your essay

1. ..because of their efficiency and cheap ..
[ personally, you should replace this words with 'inexpensive' ]

2. ...Thosesupport the restriction of air travel believe that...
[ you missed conjunction here, 'Those who support the ...' or if you use reducing avc you should write 'those supporting the...' because you have 2 verbs support and believe ]

3. ...the quantity of air pollution,thatare produced in a single travel ...
[ no need comma, and again, you missed the conjunction, and be careful with the passive sentence or you can write the sentence using reducing adverbial clause "the quantity of air pollution produced in a single..." ]

4. A very large number.
[where are your subject and verb?]

5. And around the world, at least there is are a 500 flights every day.[ as far as i know, conjunction and cannot place as the first word in the sentences ]

[ you also can place your adverb 'at least' after verb. ' there are, at least, 500 flights everyday.]

6. ...idea of air pollution restriction believe...
[did you mean air travel ?]

7. ... transportation compared to other transportation

keep writing, goodluck
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
Nowadays, many people travelled around the world faster and more easilyeasier, thanks to air transportation.
... of their efficiency and cheaplow fares.
Those supporting the restriction of air ...
... the quantity of air pollution, producewhich is produced in a single travel (...) to London, takes 1,3 tonnes of emission.
... world at least there is aare 500 flights every day.
... harm our world and pollution in the skyit will cause acid rain.
... most efficient transportation comparedstoother transportation.
... global trade will bemore efficient.
... efficient transportation and ireservablewhat does it mean? irreplaceable? with other transportation.

Home / Writing Feedback / The idea of banned air transportation is not the best solution for air pollution