Alteration of Foster Road before and after improving

Reza_Hidayat 13 / 18 1  

foster road became an green area now

The pictures show information regarding alteration between SE 84th and 85th Avenue in Foster Road before and after improving the area. Overall, the Foster Road has changed into a proper area by providing many facilities for people.

The first picture illustrates that the area has less facilities for pedestrian. It could be said that, it does not provide sufficient facility since there are no cycling track and wide side for walkers. On the other hand, there are two lanes in the road which has different directions.

By comparison, the second picture illustrates that the place experiences a significant change after improving. It could be seen that, it provides many facilities not only for cycling but also for driver. Furthermore, there are wider sidewalks and bicycle lanes for pedestrian while the road has changed by providing three lanes, traffic lights and new crossing. Thus, that place turns into a green area by providing many street trees.

Anhy chan 12 / 23 1  
Hi @Reza_Hidayat, here several suggestions for your writing :
Firstly, pay attention on overview, I think your overview is not covered all the feature on the picture. To make it flawless, you can explain specifically or find another word to replace "proper area" because it has a wide defenition. You may say that it has change to be convenient area for people. by this, we can know who will get the more adventages by this alteration. Turning to body paragraph, it is better to explain more and more alteration to make the comparison seems obviously. Finally, Learn more about 'phrasal verb' to boost your score in lexical resource and use uncommon vocabulary to get a high score in this category.

In addition, I think there are several improvements on the way you write. Keep it up!

Home / Writing Feedback / Alteration of Foster Road before and after improving