The amount of merchandise in million tones that has been carried in UK by four modes of transport

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
The graph above shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The line chart gives information about the amount of merchandise in million tones that has been carried in UK by four modes of transport since 1974 to 2002. Overall, it can be seen that, there was upward trend by 4 modes transportation, whereas Road was the highest transport to goods transported in the same period while, Pipeline was the smallest transportation that used to carry of goods.

In 1974, at least 40 million tones of goods transported by Rail and water, Pipeline just under 20 million tones, and the highest was road at 70 million tones. Pipelines and water grow up in 1982, while the Road and The Rail were fall down. However, there was drop and increase of merchandise, between 1982 and 1994 fluctuated in the quality of goods transported by 4 modes transportation. Whereas, pipeline as much as 21 million tones, pail decreased at least 22 million tones, water under 60 million tones and Road fluctuated at 78 million tones.

During 1994-2002 there was upward trend by four transportation and based on the figure, the amount of road which was used was the bigger than others as much as 90 million tones. Others under of 50 million tones and the smallest was Pipeline in the number of goods transported.

Reski, you have a better report writing than essay writing skill. That may serve you well when you take the actual test because you will have a tendency to score higher in one of the written exams over the other. Which will probably raise the bracket of your final test score. Just remember to improve upon your summary writing skills. The modes of transport should have been indicated as part of the overview. Without it, the information delivered was incomplete and therefore, did not offer a solid summary of the information presented for follow up discussion. Aside from that problem though, I found that the full report could be deemed acceptable and just might score at passing or slightly higher. I hope that you can find a way to further improve your reporting skills. Just make sure to always double check in terms of the summary information. It has to be complete in reference to the overview of information presented. The slightest missing data could affect the final outcome of your score for this test.
alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
The line chart gives information about the amount of merchandise...>> The line chart showed information about the...

line chart since 1974 to 2002, so you must using past tense.

my suggestion if you want to gives information, you must show more detail about chart. you can gives information why it can happen and give your opinion about that.

thankyou, hope it can help you.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
HI, let me give some advice, perhaps useful for you.
1.the highest transport to goods transported in the same (...) the smallest transportation that used ...----> you miss understanding. road, pipeline and rail are not transportation, there are modes of transport

2. your summary is too monotonous. try to modify and use some word to express about the increase ( for instance : increase gradually/dramatically), decrease ( for example: plunged to) and fluctuated.

3. For the beginning, you can say that " In 1974, the amount of goods transported by rail stood at almost 40 million tones"
4. To make smoothly flow, put some conjunction words such as Next, furthermore, moreover, etc.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hello reski
I have some suggestions for you
hope it works

The line chart gives the information about (...) in million tonestonnes that hashave been carried in UK by four modes of transport sincefrom 1974 to 2002.

... be seen that, there was upward (...) the same period, while, Pipeline was the smallest (...) to carry off goods.

During 1994-2002 there was upward trend by four transportation ...
Over eight-year period, started from 1994, there was upward trend by four model of transportation and it based on the figures, the number of road which was used bigger than others at roughly 90 million tonnes.

Others under of 50 million tones and the smallest ...
the number of goods transport was the smallest proportion which had 50 million tonnes

thanks
keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / The amount of merchandise in million tones that has been carried in UK by four modes of transport