IELTS_TASK 1_ The chart shows the amount (in tones) of tea and coffee imported to four countries

Zoenguyen2312 1 / -  
TOPIC

The chart shows the amount (in tones) of tea and coffee imported to four countries in 2007.

The bar chart illustrates the import situation of coffee and tea goods in four different countries which include Canada, UK, USA, and Germany in 2002.
overall, this is a clear disparity in the import of tea in the four nations, in which tea seems to be the most important in the UK. Whereas, the amount of imported coffee is found around 4000 tones in all four countries.

Regarding to the amount of tea imported, the largest amount of tea was imported from the UK accounting for 16 000 tones, followed by the USA, Germany, and Canada, with 11 000 tones, 4000 tones, and 1900 tones, respectively.

In terms of coffee, it is a different story. Considerably, although the UK imported the highest amount of tea, the consumption of coffee in there is the opposite, the data on coffee was the lowest which is only 2000tones. Turning to Canada and USA, they import the same quantity of coffee which is 4000 tones per year. Obviously, the quantity of coffee was consumed which is the highest and double the quantity of coffee in the USA.

The summary overview will cause this essay to fail. It incorrectly references the year in the report. The actual image presentation highlights that the measurements represent the year 2007 for both caffeine products. So the representation will be seen as inaccurate and will not receive full scoring credentials for the summary. The trending statement also does not have a combined point for discussion, as it integrates various information in the presentation. This left the presentation without a clear trend and actually, ended up leaving the reviewer confused as to what the whole point of the summary and trending presentation actually were.

The analysis for the presentation is highly problematic with one presentation line covering only one sentence. The inaccuracy in reporting will result in failing C+C scores. Each paragraph must have 3-5 varied sentence formats in the presentation. A single compressed sentence is not acceptable in a task 1 or task 2 presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS_TASK 1_ The chart shows the amount (in tones) of tea and coffee imported to four countries