The amount of materials transported based on four vary modes of transport in the UK

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
The graph above shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.

The line graph shows the information about the number of materials that transported based on four vary modes of transport in the UK, between 1974 and 2002. The unit of data is measured in million tonnes. Overall, there are upward trend of road and gradual fluctuation of rail.

According to the graph, it can be seen that the highest of number of goods is road, which is started at 65 in the first year and it peaked in 1998 and raised slightly up to 100. In 2002, water and rail have quantities which is almost same, but water bit fewer than rail. Than it rose dramatically from 40 in 1978 to 58 in 1982 and it peaked up to 65 in 2002.

There was an fluctuation of the number of rail from 1974 to 1994, however it inclined sharply about 25 up to over 40 in the end of year. The least is pipeline which is just under 10 in the first year, then rose significantly and peaked in 1994 at over 20, but in the next year it stood until the end of period. (185w)

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
The line graph shows the information about the number ...

... number of goods is road, [conjunction"which" do not need "," before that==> sentence+which+setence] which is started at (...) and it peaked inat 1998 and raised slightly ...

... quantities which isare almost same, but ...
... in 1982 and it peaked up toat[collocation ==> peak + at] 65 in 2002.

... rose significantly and peaked inat 1994 at over 20, but ...
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Halo again, bada!

... transported based on four varyvarious modes of transport
vary is a verb. various is an adjective

Overall, there arewas an upward trend of ...
how about the others? you have to make your overview clear

... the highest of number of goods iswas road,

... and it peaked in 1998 and raised slightly up to 100.
be careful when reading the chart. peaked in 2002. there was a slight difference. but 2002 is higher than 1998

... have quantities which iswere almost same, but ...
please, use the past form

There was ana fluctuation of the number...
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Bada!
Allow me to give you a suggestion.

You have a lot of problem with tense here.
Since the time signal in the task is clearly mention, you have to use appropriate tenses.

... transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport

In this case you should use past tense.

The unit of data was measured in million tonnes
... highest of number of goods was road, which was started at 65 in
The least was pipeline which was just under 10 in the first year

Hope it helps you :)
Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
1. ... the number of materials that transportation based on four types of transport in the UK, ...
be careful with conjunction

2. The data was measured in million tonnes.

3. ... seen that the highest of number of goods was road, which was started at 65 (...) 1998 and rise slightly up to 100.
be careful with pass tense (verb2)

4.In 2002, water and rail have quantities ...
In 2002, water and rail almost have same quantities, but water bit fewer than rail. Than it rose dramatically from 40 in 1978 to 58 in 1982 and it peaked up to 65 in 2002.
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi bada, let me give some comments

1. ... number of materials that transported based on ...
You do need to use conjunction in that sentence, because there is only one verb

2. ... that the highest of number of goods is road ...

3. it peaked up toat above 65 in 2002 ...

Thank you
Keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / The amount of materials transported based on four vary modes of transport in the UK