Task 1 - The amount of waste production in six countries.

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
A breakdown of the rate of waste production in different regions over following a twenty-year period between 1980 and 2000, is experienced by the table. This data is measured in millions of tonnes. Overall, it can be seen that there was a significant increase in the US while, this is followed by Japan.

First of all, in 1980, the number of garbage industry in the United States stood at 131 millions of tonnes which this is a highest rate in all countries and it increased by 61 million tonnes in the next two decades. This compared with Poland, Portugal and Ireland where three of them solely produced the residue under 7 millions of tonnes over a-fifth century.

Furthermore, great changes was seen in the two countries, namely Japan and Korea where each started at 28 million tonnes and no figure is mentioned respectively in 1980. Then, in the next 10 years, their figures rose to approximately 32 million tonnes. Interestingly, Japan continued the negative trend to 53 millions of tonnes, while Korea produced waste decrease to 19 millions of tonnes.

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
First of all, in 1980, the number of garbage industry in the United States stood at 131 millions of tonnes which this is a highest rate in all countries and it increased by 61 million tonnes in the next two decades

- "Which is" doesn't need any Subject

Furthermore, great changes was seen in the two countries, namely Japan and Korea where eachboth of them started at 28 million tonnes and no figure is mentioned respectively in 1980.
hasdymath 11 / 25  
A breakdown of the rate of waste production in different regions over following (need a comma here) a twenty-year period between 1980 and 2000,

Overall, it can be seen that there was a significant increase in the US (need a comma here) while (no a comma here) this is followed by Japan.

formula : S V, conj S V

First of all, in 1980, the number of garbage industryindustries .
formula: the number of+noun plural

in the United States stood at 131 millions of tonnes131 million tonnes

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 - The amount of waste production in six countries.