Arts classes are essential for students when they have an ability of painting and drawing

ryan31 65 / 95 15  
It is pointless making children who lack artistic talent learn painting and drawing in Art classes at school. Instead, they should concentrate on other creative and practical subjects which they may have more aptitude. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Student in Art classes is useless when they do not have both ability of painting and drawing. Then in this case, children must be focused on creative and practical knowledge to broaden their horizon and get more skills. Although creative and practical subjects are important for student, I am more likely to claim painting and drawing should be taught as a mandatory subject for all student during studying in the school since student's knowledge should balance without exception.

Practical knowledge is essential for student. This is due to the fact that it makes children more easy to deal with real life situation in the future. For instance, a current survey from education ministry of Indonesia shows that 70% of student learning creative and practical subjects can produce good performance in the workplace since have much experience after go to the field. As a result, student easy to solve the problem when face with the hardness of work.

However, it is inevitable that art classes would help student to reach same precentage with other subjects during studying in the school. The reason for this trend is this subject can balance student's knowledge in all subjects . A great example for this situation is United states education council released the result of survey in 2014 that showed 80% of student who learn about painting and drawing can produce a valuable product than student focusing only on practical subjects. Consequently, art classes is more effective for student rather than only study about general subjects.

In conclusion, even though practical knowledge is pivotal, student should should learn about arts to equalize their knowledge while studying in the school. I recommended role of government is important to create a new curriculum involving arts subject so that all school can apply this subject and make student easy to reach a achievement.

IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi ryan31. Here are my suggestions for you.

students are easy to solve the problem when they face the hardness of work.

would help student to reach the same percentage

... for this situation is the United states education council

... student should should learn about arts to ...

I recommendedthe role of government is important (...) make student easy to reach aan achievement.

For instance, a current survey from education ...
using "in fact" rather than for instance to emphasize the ideas.

I hope it can be useful for you.
goodluck.
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections for you

... essential for student This is due to the fact that it makes children more easyeasier to deal with ...
... current survey from education ministry of Indonesia Education Ministry of (...) and practical subjects canhave chance to produce good (...) since they have much experience after going to the field. As a result, student easy tocan solve the problem when they face with the a hardness of work.

The reason for this trend situation is this subject ...
A great example for this situation is United states education (...) product than student just focusing on practical subjects.
... more effective for student studying rather than only ...

Thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Arts classes are essential for students when they have an ability of painting and drawing
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: