Task 1: (Australian and British cinema Markets and cinema admissions)

jeemi 1 / -  
The charts show the share of the Australian and British cinema markets in 2001 and cinema admissions in Britain and Australia from 1980 to 2001
write a report for a university lecturer describing the information.

The bar chart compares the percentage of different kinds of films shown by Australian and British people in 2001 and the line graph shows the number of people who went to cinema over a period of 20 years.

Overall, the US films was the most popular shown by both Australian and British people and it is clear that British people had more interested to cinema than Australian over the period.

Firstly in 2001, the US films had most popular shown by both British and Australian, at about 78% and 68% respectively, while the figure for British films was more popular for British than Australian, at 20% and 6% respectively. However, Australian films had shown by Australian only, at 10%. The figure for others films was 15% shown by Australian and only 1% by British people.

It is clear that the number of British and Australian who went to cinema increased slightly in the period of 1980 to 2000. In 1980, 100 million of British people went to cinema, but this decreased dramatically to 58 million in 1985. Then, it was a climb rise to 158 million in 2000. The figure for Australian who went to cinema in 1980 was only 40 million, this number fluctuated till 1980, then increased slightly to 90 million at the end of the period.

Please check my grammer and sory I Can't put the picture but I took from ( Instant IELTS ) Gry Book-Hart ( p-82).
This is first time for me
Thank's alot
Overall, the U.S. films were the most popular shown by both Australian and British people, and it is clear that British people had more interest in cinema than Australian over the period.

Firstly in 2001, the U.S. films had most popularity among both British and Australian audiences, at about 78% and 68% respectively, while the figure for British films was more popular for British than Australian audiences, at 20% and 6% respectively.

However, Australian films had shown by Australian only, at 10%.--- this sentence does not make sense and I don't know how to fix it.

Then, it climbed up to 158 million in 2000.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1: (Australian and British cinema Markets and cinema admissions)