TED : baby diapers inspired scientist to create sophisticated technology

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
The video lectured by Ed Boyden highlights information about 'baby diapers inspired scientist to contrive sophisticated technology to study about brain'. Ed Boyden investigated baby diapers when he exposed some water to the material. He found that the materials became greater more than hundreds times. He and his team conducted a revolutionary technology by using baby diapers method. Brain is the essential parts of body which has a million of micro biomolecules. The biomolecules use synaps connecting every neuron to communicate each other. Brain canalizes information from sensory region to generate human decisions or actions. Scientists need to conduct further research to know how the decision is created meticulously. Micro size, however, is the crucial problems that scientist are supposed to overcome. Despite the fact that there is available device that is used to examine a little thing to get details, this method is not appropriate for examining brain. Subsequently, they decided to use method as opposed to the microscope. They created brain molecule greater as baby diapers method.

ted.com/talks/ed_boyden_baby_diapers_inspired_this_new_way_to_study_the_brain
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
hi miss sofi

... information about 'baby diapers that inspired scientist to contrive ...

... became greater more than hundreds times.

He and his team conducted a research to find a revolutionary technology by using baby diapers method.
we cannot use plural noun in a noun phrase

... is available device that is usedcan be used to examine a little ...

this method is not appropriate for examiningto examine the brain.

Subsequently, they decided to usethe ...

... molecule greater as baby diapers method.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED : baby diapers inspired scientist to create sophisticated technology