The bar chart illustrates the figure for tourists travelling through three major airports in NYC

Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
The number of travellers using three major airports in New York City between 1995 and 2000

The bar chart illustrates the figure for tourists travelling through three major airports in New York City (John F. Kennedy, LaGuardia, Newark) and measured in millions from 1995 to 2000. Overall, it can be seen that the passengers of LaGuardia airport experienced a gradual increase over a six-year period.

To begin, in 1995, the number of passengers for LaGuardia airport stood at just above 35. The following years witnessed a steadily rise to 50, almost a 15-rise over five years. Afterwards, it reached the peak at roughly 70 in 2000. Surprisingly, the figure for LaGuardia also predominated of passengers throughout the period.

There was a steady rise in the number of tourists going on by using John F. Kennedy airport between 1995 and 1997, from just over 20 to approximately 50. However, it decreased for the following three years and saw recovery in 2000. While, Newark showed a significant incline from 15 to almost 40 during three years and then it levelled off in 1998 onwards.

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Nurul, I did some contribution towards your grammatical range and accuracy. I hope you can follow through my feedback.

- ...in New York City (John F. Kennedy, LaGuardia, Newark)(unnecessary details for introduction)
- Overall, it can be seen that, (comma needed) the passengers...
- To begin with , in 1995,...
- ...a steadilysteady rise to 50
- ...predominated the number of passengers throughout...
- There was a steadygradual rise... (repetitive, use synonym)
- ...tourists going ontravelingby usingvia John F. Kennedy...
- While (no comma needed) Newark showed a significant incline from 15 to almost 40 during three years, (comma, without connector)and then it levelled off in 1998 onwardsonward .

As you can see, doing errors like these will not be beneficial, but I hope you can enhance your writing skills by learning from your past mistakes.

Cheers :)
HI Nururl, here's a few suggestions to your analysis.

- To begin with , in 1995,
- The following years witnessed
- a steadilysteady rise to 50,
- almost a 15M rise over five years.
- Afterwards, iIt t reached
- the peak at roughly 70M in 2000.
- ofthe passengerstravels throughout the period.

- going on by usingthrough John F. Kennedy
- over 20M to approximately 50M .
- However, it decreased forin the following
- 15M to almost 40M during
- the three yearsperiod and then
- it levell ed off in 1998 onwards.

There you have it Nurul, the only thing that I notice in your analysis is that, you miss to put the unit of measurement in the analysis, I understand that you have mentioned this in the beginning of the analysis but it's worth including it side by side your sentences and the figures it represent.

Home / Writing Feedback / The bar chart illustrates the figure for tourists travelling through three major airports in NYC