The bar charts show the number of hours each teacher spent teaching in different schools in 2001

tieuthanh 4 / 11 1  

TIME SPENT ON TEACHING

The bar charts compare how each teacher in different four countries spent time teaching in three schools in the year 2001. Overall, in four nations, the figures for teaching hours in upper secondary schools were at the highest levels, while those in primary schools were the lowest.

Regarding upper secondary schools, each American teacher spent roughly 1200 hours on teaching, compared with 900 hours spent by the Icelandish or the Spanish one. By contrast, the number of teaching hours in Japan was the lowest at 700. In lower secondary schools, 900 hours were spent by the American teacher, which was 1.5 times higher than the figure recorded in Iceland. The teaching hours in Spain and Japan were 800 and 650 respectively.

Concerning primary schools, the number of teaching hours was the lowest compared with the other schools in four states. 600 hours were surveyed in Japan and Iceland, which were 50 hours lower than the figures in Spain and the USA. Additionally, the teaching hours spent by the Japanese teacher were always lower those surveyed by the teacher in Spain, Iceland and America.

The summary overview is incomplete. An accurate presentation would have indicated the 4 countries in relation to the 3 school levels being compared. That way the trending sentence would have made more sense to the reader. Rather than shortly informing the reader, you confused the reader in the overview paragraph instead.

each American teacher

There is no reference that will support this indicator in the original image. You are expected to inform the reader accurately. You cannot use such claims when there is no such data in the measurement guide. You will have point deductions for this error based on the C+C requirements.

Spanish one

The reference point here is in plural rather than singular form. All task 1 essays are discussed in plural form.
OP tieuthanh 4 / 11 1  
Thank you so much, it helps me a lot.

Home / Writing Feedback / The bar charts show the number of hours each teacher spent teaching in different schools in 2001