Basic factor of the violent crime increase among teens is less learning from parents and teachers

irhame 52 / 50 25  
Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from parents and teachers.

to what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Answer:

In this day and age, the huge violent crime has shown by youngsters in teenagers. A wide range of psychologist reveals that the basic factor for this is less social and emotional learning from parents and teachers. I totally agree for these basic keys.

The main reason for this condition is less awareness about how important social and emotional learning for children life. These learnings give children good foundation to interact with peers, because only social and emotional subjects could control the way they life. For example, a 2000 New York Times says that 89% children who got good learning in social and emotional from their parents and teachers tend to loyal for all roles in their environment. As a result, crime rate among children decreases dramatically. Therefore, social and emotional studying play a big rule in children's society.

On the other hand, there are other basic reasons why crime rate increases among children. First of all, parents and teachers do not know the best method teaching their children. As such, children will feel uncomfortable and under pressure. Afterwards, those kids should not learn from parents and teachers only, they also can get more benefits from nature. Nature gives big experience for social and emotional value.

To conclude, there are no social and emotional learning from parents and teachers to children is a fundamental factor why crime rate among children rises steadily. Where possible, these figures (parents and teachers) can go hand in hand to tackle this worrying trend from deteriorating further.
Diqon 10 / 33 12  

here is not complete your thesis statement.
let me try to correct you intro.

In this day and age, crimes are drastically increased all over the world, this is due to people valued for money rather than the values and relations. I totally agree that youngsters are not getting enough support from their parents as well as from the teachers, whereas some adolescents attracted to the bad habits through their friends.

The main reason for this condition is less awareness about [...] Therefore, social and emotional studying play a big rule in children's society.

in your second body I suggest you to vary your supporting sentence.
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
hello irhame..
let me try to rewrite your introduction

Many teenagers had being suspects of huge crime these days. Although media-rich society also contributes on youngsters behavior, I definitely agree with several expertise in psychology about parents and teachers responsibility to teach social and emotional learning.

I think it will be better if in introduction you had includes both ideas (advantages and disadvantages)

Good luck!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Basic factor of the violent crime increase among teens is less learning from parents and teachers