Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

The beautiful skin color of human

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
This is a summary from TED video. The title is the beauty of human skin in every color which had presented by Angélica Dass.

The speaker was born in the very various skin colors. Before she entered to the school, she had no problems with her skin. Angelica found skin as something different when her friends in the school prefer to be friends of white skin. At the time, she was already conscious that hers was different. It condition occurred for long time. It made her want to do something to abolish people mind about different color.

As a photographer, she conducted pictures from societies. She photograph people face until their shoulder. Then, she edited the background according to their skin color. After that, Angelica collected many photos in one printed banner. Next step, the banner put in the public area. It was a beginning for citizen to aware about the uniqueness of body skin, about the beauty color skin.

That was the beginning of people changing their mind set about other unique color. By this method, Angelica already saved many children who have the same problem with her when she was in the school period.

Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Hikuma, a few corrections for your thread :)

The speaker was born in the very various ...
[Alternative: She had no problems with her skin until she entered to the school.]

... friends in the school prefer to be friends ofmake friends with white skin.
ItThis condition occurred for long time which . It made her want to do something to abolish (...) different colors .

Home / Writing Feedback / The beautiful skin color of human
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: