@IELTS : The beneficial of team sport more than individual sport

bichnguyen 1 / -  

COMPARISON OF TEAM AND INDIVIDUALS IN SPORT

It is the truth universally acknowledged that the beneficial of team sports are more than individual sports. While some people agree with this statement, others believe that individual sports are more benenificial than team sports. In this essay, both views are discussed.

On the one hand, the manin advantage of participated in team sports is the development of team work skills. In other words,in the environment of team or group sports, each member of the team must co-operate together. The co-oparation is the best way to train team work or organization. In the fact that, in big companies or businesses, they train to staff by how to work together not independent . It is obvious that taking part in team sport are great lessons to learn team work.

On the other hand , individual sports may also be beneficial becauce it can help players become self-confident and independent.When participating in individual sports such as swimming or tennis , people need more personal skills than collaboration with others. Therefore, people who play individual sports can easily built up leadership style. Obviously, becoming independent person is huge of benefit of playing personal sports.

In summary, both team sports and individual sports can bring certain benefit to players. Accordingly, each peson is supposed for the kind of sport that is the most suitable and beneficial to players
smally01 9 / 34 14  
Hi @bichnguyen, any chance to post the question as well? From your essay it seem that it is just discuss both views.

Hope that I can help.

<- if it is universally acknowledged then there is no point to make any debate I'm afraid... unless is it you to paraphrasing the question itself

..., the manin (main) advantage of ... sports is this allow the development ... together to achieve goal.

In the fact that (In fact), ..., they train to their staff by on how to work ...

Therefore, people who play... (it sounds to me that playing as a team will get you skill on lead the members rather than the single)

Obviously, becoming independent ... (do you mean the main advantage of playing personal sports is to make someone more independent person?)

Home / Writing Feedback / @IELTS : The beneficial of team sport more than individual sport