The benefit to make conversation to stranger- TED

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Kio Strark explains us regarding greeting to someone you do not know before. Frankly, it is arguably weird since most of people believe that stranger is hazardous. Surprisingly, there are two huge advantages about having talk with them. Initially, it liberates us since it means that people can accidentally make conversation together without thinking any stereotype. She gives American female researcher that traveled to Asia and Africa by herself, as an example. In fact, it was an adventure novel for her. She screwed her courage to find something new. There was no family or someone that she knew there. What delights in is about how she struggled with helping from the stranger. Another fascinating advantage is that using our senses to become intimacy. According to researchers, the reason is perfectly plain that people often feel more comfortable, seem honest and show openness when they encounter the strangers. From that time on, she challenges us to take this into account with talking to a stranger about personal experience.
franklake - / 2  
I'm not sure what your task is. However, if it is to analyze the talk I think you should make it very clear in your opening sentence(s).

Also in you first sentence you should include the TEDTalk name in quotations as well as the author, for example:
In "________," Kio Stark explains that _______.

But remember if your ask is to summarize the talk only explain it. If your task is to analyze the talk about what you think the author is saying about the importance of talking to strangers. Is it good or bad? Why? How? etc.
nda18 46 / 81 9  
Hi NinaJoesuf25 , these are my thought towards your summary

[this is a summary extracted from TED talk...] Kio Strark explains us regarding greeting ...
[ i think yo should make opening sentence for your summary ]

Kio Strark explains
[it would be better if you write down who is Kio Strark ]

Home / Writing Feedback / The benefit to make conversation to stranger- TED