IELTS essay, what benefits do skyscrapers bring?

dna 1 / 2  
subject: As population grow and cities become more crowded,there is pressure throughout the world ever taller buildings to provide accommodation and offices.Many people object to such developments,citing the social as well as the physical dangers. *What benefits do skyscrapers bring? *Do you agree with the objections to skyscrapers?

^Nowadays by developing in technology in diverse filed, people and experts are trying to overcome the problems that increasing of population which has made ,for instance civil engineers by using various methods has been attempting provide convenient house, which a majority of civil engineers attend to this goal are constructing tall buildings (skyscrapers) ,some people find living in skyscrapers has some problems,such as small rooms in contrast of normal houses, restriction in come and go out since it would make some noise that probably annoying other neighboures and so on,so they against living in such building .

Although it has some benefits,perhaps these building make less fores or various planet become destroy,as well as it provide most of trees have a chance to living

on the earth,as everyone know existence of trees and planets are essential. On the other hand these building which has made by new methods are more resistance against some natural event,such as violent wind power,earthquake ..in contrast of old houses.On the whole skyscrapers have provide better living in big cities.
I'll make some grammar corrections:
As populations grow and cities become more crowded, there is pressure throughout the world to build ever taller buildings to provide accommodation and offices.

^Nowadays by developing technology in diverse fields, experts are trying to overcome the problems that the increasing of the population has made. For instance, civil engineers are using various methods to provide convenient housing, and a majority of civil engineers attend to this goal by participating in the constructing of tall buildings (skyscrapers). Some people find that living in skyscrapers has some problems, such as small rooms in contrast to the rooms of normal houses, restriction in coming and going since it would make some noise that probably would be annoying to neighboures and so on, so they are against the idea of living in such building.

:-)
OP dna 1 / 2  
Thank you so much EF_kevin :-) ,could you please tell me the correction of the last part of essay also? thanks in advance
Bobur 5 / 29  
on the earth,as everyone knowsthat the existence of trees and planets areis essential. On the other hand,thesethe building which haswas made by new methods are more resistance againstto some natural event,such as violent wind power,earthquake ..in contrast of old houses.On the whole skyscrapers have provide better living in big cities.

English Grammar in Use - check this out =)
OP dna 1 / 2  
Thank you Bobur :-) =))

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS essay, what benefits do skyscrapers bring?