The benefits from study a new language in the elementary school outweight its drawbacks

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Learning foreign language at primary school has been believed by certain experts is better than starting it when secondary school. The benefits from study language of overseas in elementary school are outweigh its drawback, because in that time children fast in understanding and also still build up their language. Besides, if juvenile learn foreign language in early age, they will study longer than others who are starting to learn when secondary school. However, it needs a suitable teaching method for them as its drawback.

Most children are difficult to put their concentration when study foreign languages thus they will become bored faster. Therefore, the appropriate method for them must be used by teachers to make them love with that subject. Yet, only a few teachers who are success teach children about language from another country by interesting way. Taking my aunty who an English teacher as an example. She was success use various methods when she teach English, to attract her student at primary school. In contrast, her friend feels hard to fascinate pupils for learning English.

When teacher is able to package her learning method with fascinating way, children who learn other languages will get many advantages. It is because that, in the age of primary school student is the best time for their brain for understanding language with maximal. They still process to build up their language in that time. Moreover, when they starting learn International language in this earlier time, they will spend their studying time longer, thus they are going to get more knowledge of languages. Based on research of Van Smith, one of language lectures from University of Sydney in 2015, the best time for children to learn foreign languages when their age about 8 until 12 years-old. Therefore, children should start to learn other countries languages since elementary school.

To sum up, the advantages of learning foreign languages at primary school are outweigh its drawback. Children can learn longer and maximal in that time although it must use some attractive teaching methods.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Meireza,
Here's my contributions towards your essay. I hope you can gain some improvements by taking this feedback into account.

- Learning foreign language atsince primary school has beenis believed by certain experts is better than starting it when secondary schoollevel .
- The benefits fromof studyingstudyforeign language of overseas in elementary schoollevel are outweighed/eclipsed its drawback. (stop here, new sentence)This is because in that time children fast in understandingwill rapidly understand and also still build up their language up .

- ... study longer than othersthose who are startingstartto learn foreign language sincewhen secondary school.

- ... at primary school are outweighed/eclipsed(passive voice) its drawback. (but this sentence seems only RE-stating what you have said in the introduction, not an appropriate paraphrase)

- Children can learn maximally longer and maximal inat that time although it must is necessary to use some attractive/funforeign language teaching methods.

There you have it Meireza, your essay still suffer from grammatical problems. I suggest you to read more or proofread the essay for 1-2 minutes at least to re-check all the grammatical features that you are used in this essay. Hope this helps :)
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
To sum up, the advantages of learning foreign languages ...

The aforementioned evidence shows that the advantages of learning foreign language outweigh the drawback one. If possible, the children can learn regarding linguistic science with using attractive teaching methods.

Home / Writing Feedback / The benefits from study a new language in the elementary school outweight its drawbacks