Some think that foreign language better to be taught since elementary school rather than high school

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Question:
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary schools rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some people think that foreign language better to be taught since elementary school rather than high school. People have the different view about this statement. In this case, there are several advantages of this view but also have disadvantages.

To begin, foreign language is a necessary for modern worldwide population due to the fact that technology was growing up rapidly and using International language. The newest knowledge comes from around the world, for instance, new journal or news written in English. Secondly, according to the sentence before, children will easily upgrading their knowledge everywhere and anywhere, by using technology. Third, Children at primary school are more easily to receive overseas language than the secondary school. Finally, by learning a foreign language earlier, it can make student accustomed with the foreign language.

Nevertheless, learning International language at the first grade will heighten student education burden. Every semester, for example, students have to pass many subject exams including foreign language. By adding overseas language subject into a curriculum, it will confiscate their playing time to study instead. For example, they have to study language at school and do some assignment at home, while it can be uses for playing with their friends.

In conclusion, I firmly agree that foreign language rather be taught since primary school than at secondary school. The advantage of this view more than the disadvantages. According to the benefits, it can be a consideration to add International language subject at elementary school curriculum.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Fauziyah.
These below are my view focusing on the contents of your writing
Hopefully, they can help you to improve your essay.
Good LUCK
^_^

IT IS ARGUED CONTROVERSIALLY BY Some people think that foreign SECOND language IS better to be taught since ...
People THEY have the different view about this statement MATTER.

To begin, THE foreign language is (...) due to the fact that technology was growing up rapidly and using International language.(This is out the topic. it does not relate to the reason why the foreign language has the advantages when it is taught in the elementary school. You tended to explain the reason why people have to learn English)

Secondly, according to the sentence [...] accustomed with the foreign language. (Please, you look the statement closely. You are gonna find micro keywords of the prompts. Honestly, almost all are out the topic. If you commit that again, believe me your score will fall down)

will heighten student education burden

it will confiscate their playing time to study instead

Actually, both have the same meaning. You should not separate them. Those can be made in unity. It will make your opinion stronger.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some think that foreign language better to be taught since elementary school rather than high school