An article: The best pets

a healthier, happier life

Not all animals can make great pets, but some are truly wonderful pets. Dogs are the best pets anyone could desire.
The connection between humans and dogs has been long acknowledged as one of the strongest bonds around. One reason dogs make great pets is that dogs are the perfect friends. Having a dog is like having a friend that will never leave, betray or gossip behind your back. Dogs are very loyal, friendly, and caring. Dogs return the love and care of their owners feel for them. So you should love and care for my dogs regularly.

The second reason dogs are the best pet is that they help you be happier and relax. Dogs ownership can help people to recover from stress, sadness, and anything as hark work. When you arrive back from the office, your dog will be positively beside itself at your arrival. The dog wags its tail as soon as they see you go back home.

The researchers show that people gain maximum benefit from their dogs. People's mental and physical health is affected by their pets. The children living in a family with dogs is the risk of asthma is more reduced than others. They help children strengthen their immunity against some common allergy viruses. The benefits go on and on. Getting a dog is one way to live a healthier, happier life.
The title of the article should be more focused on the actual pet being discussed, that is, the dog. Revise the title to indicate instead that "Dogs Make the Best Pets". The reason for the article title change is simple. When you refer to "The Best Pets", you need to discuss at least 3 common pet types. Since you are focused on only the dog discussion, therei s no reason to represent "pets" (plural form) in the title.

The change in title will also require a modification to the introductory paragraph. Again, the focus should be on the dogs alone, rather than a generalization of pet types. The first 2 sentences will need to be adjusted accordingly. Avoid general pet discussions / references throughout since you are focused on only the dog reference as being the best pet.
I think you should use more complex structures instead of just using simple ones

Home / Writing Feedback / An article: The best pets