" The Best Things in Life are Free" ; Yes, this is very true!

azurek14 2 / 7  
When I was a child, my mother usually reminded me that: "The best things in life are free." As the time goes on, I have never forgotten about this saying. I contemplate it and I realize, then that it's definitely true.

First of all, I would like to ask you a question: "What are your best things in life?" If you say they are love, friendship, smiles, laughter or sleep, which are free, we are reading others' mind! In fact, spiritual value is priceless things. Putting it in reality, you can live without an iphone 5 but we can't live without love; we can live without a Ferrari but it's impossible for the human beings to live in solitude, without presence of family and friends. You can't get away from the fact that we can lean on each others' shoulders to seek solace but we can't do the same thing on 100000000 dollars, I'm certainly sure. In other words, living with money but without spiritual value is like driving a brand new Mercedes but do not know how to activate it.

On the other hand, the most satisfying free things are not the best things in life for some people. They regard money as more important. For example, if you lived in your big house, drove Ferrari F430 but having no friends, no family, no smiles, no laughter,...which are free, I really wonder whether you could live well or not. Furthermore, if money is the best thing in life, the rich should be the best people in the world. However, we can see in magazines or on TV, they are truly not.

In conclusion, money might be very useful. Nevertheless, it's not the best thing in life. Meaningful free value such as love, friendship, family, smiles,... are much more important. Unless you believe me, try living without them, and you will realize: "The best things in life are free."

.
.
.
I hope that you guys can help me and indicate my mistakes ^__^ thank you so much!
Olesya 5 / 12 1  
When I was a child, my mother usually reminded me that: "The best things in life are free."

When I was a child, my mother usually reminded me that the best things in life were always free.
Or: When I was a child, my mother usually reminded me: "The best things in life are free."

I contemplate it and I realize, then that it's definitely true.

For a long time I have been thinking about it and soon I realized that this is definitely true.

f you say they are

If you mention

we are reading others' mind

we are reading each other's minds!

to live in a solitude

without presence of family and friends

if you lived in your big house, drove Ferrari F430 but having

if you live... drive... but have no friends

I'm not native English-speaker but I hope it'll help!
OP azurek14 2 / 7  
Thank you very much for your help
If you are pleased, can you give me some comments on my writing style?
And what should i do to improve it
thank you so much guy ^^
As the time goes on, I have never forgotten about this saying. I contemplate it and I realize, then that it's definitely true.

As the time passed by, I realize the depth of her words.

"What are your best things in life?" If you say they are love, friendship, smiles, laughter or sleep, which are free, we are reading others' mind!

.... this is not very clear.... what do you mean by " we are reading others' mind" ?

In fact, spiritualthe value of emotional well-being is priceless things .

... good idea :)

Putting itinIn reality, you can live without an iphone 5 but weyou can't live without love; we can live without a Ferrari but it's impossible for the human beings to live in solitude, without presence of family and friends.

... here you are using "you" and "we" both. Stick to one form; it reads better and the reader would be distracted otherwise.
OP azurek14 2 / 7  
Yeah, thank you so much
i meant "we are in agreement" by we are reading others' mind :)

Home / Writing Feedback / " The Best Things in Life are Free" ; Yes, this is very true!