A breakdown of figure for the viewers of channel one news between January and December

IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
The graph below shows the average daily figures for Channel One News over a 12-month period

A breakdown of figure for the viewers of channel one news, measured in millions per day between January and December is served in the line chart. Overall, the viewer watching at 6pm news decreased slightly while 1pm visitor remained stable. August experienced a top for 11 pm while for 9.30pm news, it jumped to the lowest point.

Over an 8-month period, it can be seen that the viewers watching 6pm news fluctuated and decreased from just below 5 to just below 3.5. although 11pm news was first introduced on 1st may, it reached a peak 3 months later just above 4 million, the most highest viewers at that time, while 9.30pm program lost its viewers, indicated by decreasing number from just above 3 to just above 1 which was the smallest number of it.

Between august and December, 9.30pm news was gaining its viewers again, indicated by a significant increase to 3. However, there was a significant decrease to just below 1 for 11pmnews while 1pm and 6pm news remained stable below 1.5 and below 3.5 respectively.

(177 Words)

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Ivan..
These are my corrections to finalize your writing. Please, meet my notes and deal with them.

Overall, the viewer watching at 6pm news decreased slightly while 1pm visitor remained stable. August experienced a top for 11 pm while for 9.30pm news, it jumped to the lowest point.

Actually, you have written the overview well, but you have to know what you write. Pay attention to the meaning. There were changes in the quantity, not the viewer.

OVERALL, THE NUMBER OF VIEWERS WATCHING NEWS AT 6PM HAD DECREASED SLIGHTLY, WHILE THE PERCENTAGE AT 1PM HAD REMAINED STABLE. AUGUST EXPERIENCED A TOP FOR THE RATE OF THE VIEWERS AT 11 PM, BUT FOR 9.30PM, ITS RATING JUMPED TO THE LOWEST POINT.

..., it can be seen that the PROPORTION FOR viewers OF watching 6pm news ON CHANNEL ONE fluctuated and (...) below 5 MILLION to just below 3.5 MILLION PEOPLE. although THE PROGRAM OF 11pm news was first (...) just above 4 million, AS the most highest (...) to just above 1 MILLION which was REPRESENTING the smallest number of it.

... December, THE PROGRAM OF 9.30pm news was (...) increase to 3 MILLION.

Home / Writing Feedback / A breakdown of figure for the viewers of channel one news between January and December