A comparison of information of the average daily rates for Channel One News from January to December

ANSOR99 10 / 6 3  
TASK 1
The graph below shows the average daily figures for Channel One News over a 12-month period.

Answer:

A comparison of information of the average daily rates for Channel One News from January to December as a projected, a 12-month year, is revealed by the line graph and measured by million. At a glance, although roughly all time categories shows the fluctuation figures, there is one time category which witnesses an increase and decrease sharply that is 11pm.

In January, there are three time groups of viewing rates for Channel One News comprising of 1pm, 6pm, and 9:30 pm. The highest number of viewers is 4,9 millions for 6pm, whereas the lowest is experienced by 1pm of 1,2 millions. Then, 9:30pm displays 3,1 millions as the middle position. In May, 11pm comes to be a new part of the groups of time in watches Channel One News.

Moving to August, 9:30 has presented a steep drop of the rates of the four timetables to 1,1 millions since May, and 11pm has increased significantly by approximately 4 millions. On the other hand, 6pm witnesses a slight fluctuation , but tends to decline at 3,2 millions. In the end of period, December, nearly all number of the viewers who see Channel One News have a dramatic fall. Interesting, from January to December, Ipm experiences relative constant at 1,2 million of viewers.

liv_ryu 13 / 22 6  
Hi Ansor99
Your essay has a new pattern I guess. This good enough. Yet, I just want to give suggestions:

1. In your introduction, you have already put the measure , so to avoid repetitions, it is just a choice for you to put millions after the numbers.

2. The minor mistakes:
- all numbers
- all time categories (the meaning is unclear enough, maybe you can change into all categories in time)
- there is one timea category
- there are three time's groups

Home / Writing Feedback / A comparison of information of the average daily rates for Channel One News from January to December