BRICKS: Clay digging, filtering, moulding after adding water and sand, finally the thermal treatment

agus_mono 13 / 23 2  

COMPONENTS AND METHODS USED TO MAKE A BRICK

The given graph illustrate how to manufacture the bricks using raw materials starting from digging the clay from the earth and culminating by delivering to the costumer for building purpose. Overall, it is interesting to notice that, there are four main steps involved in this process of manufacturing bricks.

Firstly, the clay from the earth is dug with the help of big digger. This clay is then brought to the metal grid to be filtered. Before shaping process, the pure clay is added with sand and water. Interestingly, in the mould process, there are two different treatment that maker can choose whether manual mould or using machine with wire cutter.

Turning to the next stages are heating and cooling process. Before burning in the kiln, the wet bricks are dried during one or two days. They are then heated in the oven throughout two different levels; moderate level with maximum 980 degrees and high level up to 1300 degrees. Before packaging, the bricks are also cooled in two-to-three days. After that the breaks are ready to use.

Anhy chan 12 / 23 1  
Hi, @agus_mono I have read your whole essay, then here some suggestions for you:
firstly, you have to put more attention on your spelling. Even it just a little mistake, it will be matter if you did it frequently. Turning to a detailed description, I have found you have needed a few improvement, in particular on collocation using. Overall, it is good that you have explain this process accurately, but still use many general vocabulary. In order to boost your score, please learn more and more about "phrasal verb" .

Here several correction for you:
... bricks using raw materials starting from digging the clay from the earth and culminating by delivering to the costumer for building purpose this sentence is better to put as overview to complete your.

Turning to the next stages are heating and cooling process.

Home / Writing Feedback / BRICKS: Clay digging, filtering, moulding after adding water and sand, finally the thermal treatment