Cement is made by limestone and clay, besides, concrete is from cement, sand, gravel, and water

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
The diagram shows the stages and the equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

The diagrams give the information about process producing cement and how to product concrete from cement. The equipment used to make cement are mixer, crushing, rotating heater, and grinder. Cement made by limestone and clay, besides, concrete made by cement, sand, gravel, and water.\

The process of cement-making is begun with all the equipment have set up. First of all, limestone and clay are poured into crusher to change material became powder form. Then, it is entered in cylinder mixer until homogeneity. Next, it is heated by great cylinder heater that it will rotating when it is activated by fire. After that it is grind in order to become cement. Finally cement is packed by bag.

Based on the second diagram, cement will be used as basic material to create concrete. First, 15% of cement is poured into mixer together with ten percent of water, sand as much as 20%, and 50% of small stone. Second, all material is stirred by mixer until homogeneity. The last after concrete form is formed perfectly, it ready to used in building a construction. (180w)

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Miss Bada'..
I have read your writing. In this moment, I am gonna focus on contents. Please, you review my note so that you can improve your writing in the next term.

GOOD LUCK

The equipment used to make cement are mixer, ...

Please, you avoid writing detailed information in an overview of writing task 1. Tha is supposed to be explained in the body paragraph. I wanna give you the alternative overview.

"Overall, it can be obviously seen that there are four main steps needed to produce the cement before it is utilized. Meanwhile, the process of concrete production only passes one step, but this mixes four essential sources."

... clay are poured into A crusher MACHINE to change...
... cylinder heater that it will rotating ROTATE when it is ...
After that, it is grindED in order to become THE cement. Finally, THEcement is ABLE TO BE packed by IN A bag.

... diagram, THE cement will be used ...
... poured into THE mixer MACHINE together ...
The last, after THE concrete form is ...
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Bada!
Allow me to give you some suggestion :)

... information about cement-producing process and how.../font]

The equipment that is used for making cement are mixer...

... limestone and clay while concrete is made by cement...

Kindly check your task again, and be concern with your sentences structure.

Just few correction and suggestion for your better task.
Hope it helps you :)
Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
... the information about (the) process (of) producing cement and how to product(produce) concrete from cement. The equipment are used to make cement are (that) mixer, crushing...

Cement (are) made by limestone and clay. besides, concrete(are) made by ...
(I think you can explain it in the body)

I think you forget to add conclusion in your essay

Home / Writing Feedback / Cement is made by limestone and clay, besides, concrete is from cement, sand, gravel, and water