IELTS TASK 1; Britons fast food

indah_hai 19 / 38 4  
The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The bar chart shows the changes in weekly spending by Britons on three types of keen on foods: Hamburger, Fish & Chips and Pizza, while the line graph presents the fast-food consumption during a period of 20 years, between 1970 and 1990.

According to the data, high-income and average people are likely to consume Hamburger, presented over forty-two pence per week. However, In the case of low-income people, the expenditure on Pizza as favorable food is 8 pence.

A more detailed look at the line graph shows both Hamburgers and Pizza rose steady from the first ten-period, where Hamburger had over twice as high as Pizza recording 270 grammes while Fish and Chips declined slightly from 300 to nearly 200 grammes. In contrast to the two types of fast food, by 1985 Fish and Chips remained reasonable steady, and continued to rise slightly to 270 grammes towards the end of the period.

If we analyze the data, we can see from the first graph Hamburgers were approximately two times popular than Pizza which was slightly greater than Fish and Chips. In the second graph, Hamburgers again lead Pizza which was slightly larger than Fish and Chips which were the reserve in over 20 years.
First, you need to upload the graph for us to have a look at it before commenting on your writing. Use the "Attach file (s)" in the Message block to upload your graph.
OP indah_hai 19 / 38 4  
Dear Dumi,
Here I uploaded the graph.
Could you give me an overview and detail example for this task ?
Thank you in advance for your replaying.

Serapke 8 / 14  
I think your writing is just fine.
Though, the conclusion should be more abstract.

P.S I think you shouldn't write the food names in uppercase.

~6,5/9

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1; Britons fast food