Bulgaria immigrate - is there a relation between intelligence and willingness to immigration?

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
The proportion of citizen Bulgaria who wanted to immigrate based on the education level in three periods is provided by the graph. Overall it can be seen that the people who have middle education level showed the highest proportion in all periods. Besides, intelligence people and poor education persons have quite similar number in 2002 and 2006.

First of all, the number of higher education people in 2002 was higher than two years later. Whereas, in 2008 it just has percentage about 9%.
On the other hand, people who just study until secondary level of education and want to live in other country showed the lowest proportion in 2008. Even though, it just has a slight difference to the proportion in two years before.

Meanwhile, percentage of citizen country who has the poorest education level and wants to live abroad in 2006 was 19%. It is quite higher than proportion in 2002, and lower than in the last period.

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Hello pramudia27. i think your essay is pretty good. but let me give you some suggestions.
i like your writing style. i can understand easily and know the information about the graph with your explanation. but i think it too short. i know that it have qualified of the minimum words (at least 150 words), but be careful of your essay length, better you write more.

1. The proportion of citizen Bulgaria who wanted to...
i think you have to change--> Bulgarian citizen

2. Whereas, in 2008 it just has percentage about 9%.
numbers up to ten---> you should write as words (nine, five)
numbers over ten ---> you should write as figures (2002/ 19 etc)
percentage---> The percentage

3. Meanwhile, the percentage of citizen country...

i hope it will be useful

Home / Writing Feedback / Bulgaria immigrate - is there a relation between intelligence and willingness to immigration?