Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Buy local - Large businesses have bigger budgets for marketing and promotion

tommy12 1 / -  

Big, privileged companies

Large businesses have bigger budgets for marketing and promotion and as a result, people gravitate towards buying their products.
What problems does this cost?
What could be done to encourage people to buy local product?

It seems to be an increasing widespread concern that the large companies which have great budget tend to invest greater amount of money in marketing and promotion in order to increase the sale rates. From my point of view, the government and media companies are definitely responsible for this.

In the past, people got to know what happened lately only by listening to radios and reading newspapers, which could be time-consuming and less efficient. This is no longer the case. Due to advanced communication technologies, people are now surrounded by all kinds of media, which makes consumers easier to get access to keep informed about the product immediately. Indeed, so as to be available on any online platform, the higher money one pay for, the more effectiveness in promoting one can get. As a result, unemployment struggles individuals are able to survive during challenging periods, especially in Covid-19 pandemic, due to the fact that small business cannot afford the cost as great as the big ones, leading to the decreasing numbers of goods produced massively.

Another important factor contributing to this phenomenon is that the quality of goods will be degraded. This is because that the ultimate goal of companies now is to seek maximum profits. Commercial encourages people to purchase more, the manufacturers will be overloaded when producing extensively.

In order to tackle this problem, the local authorities should give the top priority in assisting the locals with more chances in market place. They ought to enact laws to make every business have equal opportunities to introducing their products. More importantly, the locals should take steps to upgrade the quality of things they sell, along with reasonable price that public are capable of affording.

In sum, there are several severe consequences of this trend which are too serious to be neglected whilst big companies' high expenditure on marketing. We should take effective actions, including the government and business, to cope with this modern-day problem.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15168  
From my point of view, the government and media companies are definitely responsible for this.

The prompt is not asking if the goverment should bear a responsibilty for what happened. your TA score will fail because your response is umelated to the prompt. This error will limit the possibility of getting a passing score with this presentation.

Your discussion paragraphs do not relate to the original prompt either. you have created a totally different discussion focus and as such, fail to meet the proper discussion requirements. so there is a great possibility that you will not recieve a passing score. You have shown evidence that you did not understand the prompt and just wrote a response for the sake of responding. You cannot be assessed properly for scoring in that instance. You won't geta score for just responding. It has to be a correct response. Do not create your own prompt to respond to. Use the provided discussion guidelines only.

Home / Writing Feedback / Buy local - Large businesses have bigger budgets for marketing and promotion
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: