Career in today's world; Chances for a good job

orkhan 12 / 19  
In today's world, the idea of having single career is becoming an old fashioned one.Because, technology has developed enormously and this in turn effected all spheres of life.Undoubtedly,the economy holds first place in the row of objects of basic influence and of course it effects to employment directly.

In olden days, many people were used to do jobs under farmers' cultivated field or had there own business. They used to make money easily and it was sufficient to know about their single profession but not multi-skill like today. In contrast with living in the past, these days many companies and manufacturers attract multi-talented people for their jobs, so people with lower education and skills may lose their jobs. Compared, with an enhancement in technology in modern days, many jobs are not in use and it is quite impossible to get a job without multiple skills. For instance, bank employees have been losing their jobs because many people now use ATM's for withdrawing money and even use home computer for local transactions. So in industries like textile, cement etc, there is no place to find a job because almost work is being done by machines like loading and unloading of materials etc.

To my mind jobs and careers are more technical and difficult than the past and so are earning money. It makes each person to learn lots of skills and knowledge for his/her own profession.

Taking into account of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that education plays a very important role in human's life. Many technical institutes are running for teaching and training. It's an opportunity to learn computer skills or other knowledge for people who want a better job and make good money.

Therefore, in my point of view along with education, technical skills can be improved and people with higher qualification and extensive technical skills have a better chance to get good jobs and make good money and reach their goals.
Your essay sounds like an IELTS or TOEFL one. But without the prompt, it is difficult to understand for which task you have written this. Always make sure to post your prompt too for you get more relevant feed backs. Also, general essays that are intended to get feed backs on writing should be posted under "writing feedback" forum and not under "Undergraduate Essays" :)

Because, technology has developed enormously and this in turn effected all spheres of life.

This sentence sounds incomplete

Home / Writing Feedback / Career in today's world; Chances for a good job